Thursday, October 20, 2011

Success?

Ok, ok, so it's way to early to declare a success.  A glove and a half too early, to be exact.


But this time it fits!  It's not way too small for my hand, and I thus won't be needing to frog back again and re-do the cuff to the largest size, and this is a Happy Thing.

(There really are cables there, I swear.  They even read in real life.  My camera just hates them, especially when it's after dark and there is thus no natural light to be had.

Also, for those who find the subtitle visible on my monitor in the background odd-it's from an anime called Baccano! and I promise it makes sense in context)

Yarn and pattern details can be found on my ravelry project page here

1 comment:

  1. I had to go back and reread the subtitle because my screen was at a funny angle. Whoops.
    These are looking great! I'm so glad they're finally starting to fit.

    ReplyDelete